20 April 2015

AMAZING LONG HAIR

As every long-haired girl knows, sometimes it can seem kind of… boring. Sure, it’s super versatile, and our options are limitless. We beg you not to reach for the scissors, and instead, find some inspiration in these super cool hair tips for long hair.


For soft, sexy glamour, blow hair out with a round brush and gently tease at the roots.


When a new client is in my chair I always ask if there’s anything about their hair drives them crazy. Most everyone wants to go from frizzy to smooth or from flat to full - turns out we all want what we don’t have (sigh). This is important for me as a stylist because it gives me direction for how I can help them achieve the look of their dreams. Flat hair is something I struggle with myself so I’m always fine tuning my techniques to go from flat to full. With the right products and a couple of tricks you’ll be sporting voluminous locks that looks like you spent half the day in my chair. 


Curl just the ends of long layers and tousle for natural-looking body and bounce.



A subtle ombré looks especially pretty and bohemian on super-long hair.