10 April 2014




 There I was, sidelining the Kathryn Vintage photo shoot with a plethora of bloggers to my right and one of  to my left, whispering about the luxurious embellished kimono's and jealously mocking about them. Just as Adora Mohitabel made her way down the end of the garden, someone behind me joked about the latest IT bag. I smiled to myself. Perfection.  But then the other model Tabby Richards occurred dressed with stunning knitted and fringed  kimono. Adorable.  I awaited the photographer to start taking photos near the beautiful pond. Ah I love country side. Sunshine and Prosecco are just spring indulgences. 'This is so on trend'  
Hair by me Hair Sculptress
MUA by  Roisin O'neill 
Styling by Kathryn Vintage 
Models Adora Mohitabel and Tabby Richards 
Photographer Elisabeth Mohitabel